- The SR&ED program is the single largest federal tax incentive program that supports business research and development.
- The SR&ED program provided over $3.6 billion in tax assistance to over 23,000 claimants in 2012 alone.
- SALT includes clear explanations of key concepts and tips on how to effectively structure an SR&ED claim submission.
- FTCAS focuses on informing claimants about the eligibility of work and expenditures and document requirements and on increasing the success of future claims.
- SALT and FTCAS address calls from small businesses to reduce the red tape burden that results from federal government rules and regulations.